Kukui nut oil
Meadowfoam Seed oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
|Zinc Oxide 10.0%
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Laurylmethicone Copolyol, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How To Use
- • Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- • Immediately after towel drying
- • At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months:
Ask a Doctor
- • Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with BroadSpectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other
Sun protection measures including:
- • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- • Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Do not use if outer seal is broken.
Helps prevent sunburn-if used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.